- Electric Forest 2017: Buses & Sound Camp
- Leave A Positive Trace: Lightning In A Bottle Announces 2016 Lineup
- Moonrise Festival 2016 Bus: Ticket & Hotel Information
- [INTERVIEW] The Chainsmokers Talk Quarter-Life Crises & Weird Dreams
- MASS EDMC Celebrates 5 Years at Electric Forest: 2016 Buses & Sound Camp
- Bass Coast Festival 2015 Puts Focus on Upcoming Talent
- Elements Festival | Lakewood, PA | May 26th – May 28th, 2017
- Winter Series w/ Sabo at The Sonic Jungle | Brooklyn, NY | February 25th, 2017
- The Third Annual New England Junglist Massive w/ Reid Speed at John W. Higgins Armory | Worcester, MA | February 25th, 2017
- Troyboi at Pearl Street | Northampton, MA | February 22nd, 2017
- Eric Prydz at Premier Nightclub | Atlantic City, NJ | February 24th, 2017
- Tiesto at The Brooklyn Hangar | Brooklyn, NY | February 24th, 2017
Wave Racer Brings His Future-Funk On The Road In April
March 26th, 2016by MASS EDMC STAFF
Australian producer Wave Racer will be bringing his dream-pop sounds all around North America and Canada for one month. Beginning in Santa Ana, CA on March 23, he will stop in 12 cities, rounding up his trip on April 21 in Los Angeles.
Wave Racer, born Tom Purcell, has been giving the world his light hearted electronic tracks for about three years now. With a sound similar to that of Chet Faker and Flume, his sound can be described as as “driving down Mario Kart’s Rainbow Road to the club of your dreams.” Wave Racer most recently released his EP “Flash Drive” via Future Classic.
Cosmo’s Midnight, originally set to provide support, recently announced they are no longer able to tour. Fellow label-mate Basenji will perform on some dates, with other support yet to be determined.
Written by contributor Laura Porecca. Find her on Twitter here.