[GIVEAWAY] Hop on the Bus to TomorrowWorld 2014!
June 10th, 2014MASS EDMC STAFF
Need a ride to TomorrowWorld? We’ve organized round-trip coach buses to TomorrowWorld that depart from Boston, MA on Wednesday, September 24th to Chattahoochee Hills, GA. Below you will find all the information you need to know and many convincing reasons why you should join us. We hope you can join us on this magical journey to TomorrowWorld!
BUY YOUR FESTIVAL TICKET HERE & EARN FREE TW GIFT BAG & A CHANCE TO BE UPGRADED TO VIP: If you buy a ticket to TomorrowWorld through the link here – and enter the promo code EDMC1, you will receive a free TW gift bag as well as be entered into a giveaway to be upgraded to a VIP ticket. Sweet deal
– It’s going to be an amazing time! Sit back, relax, see the sights, and make some friends along the way. Then, we experience four nights of incredible music and art and get to party at the campgrounds afterwords.
– Avoid paying ~$400 for airplane travel. Remember, you would still have to pay for a cab and you wouldn’t be able to bring all your camping gear and fun accessories.
– Avoid driving 40+ hours (20+ hours one way) and 2200+ miles – let the TomorrowWorld Bus be your safe and smooth ride. Driving back from Georgia after 3 nights of partying is no easy task!
– Avoid wear & tear on your car and paying for gas.
WHAT’S THE DEAL?
We’ll be taking a 55 passenger coach buses, transporting us from the Northeast to TomorrowWorld in Chattahoochee Hills, GA. The buses are standard coach buses. You’ll have a reclining seat, and room underneath and inside the bus for camping gear. With that being said, please don’t go overboard with your luggage. There is a bathroom on the bus.
Music will of course be played and watching a movie is always an option – bring your favorite.
WHAT’S THIS GONNA COST ME?
Early-Bird Bus Tickets: $200 + fees
Bus Tickets: $220 + fees
Bus Tickets will increase in price on August 22nd – so buy your ticket as soon as you can!
There are NO REFUNDS.
THE PAYMENT PLAN
We are offering a payment plan for the TomorrowWorld Bus in which you can pay $110.00 in two installments to reserve a seat on one of the buses.
If you do not purchase the “Payment Plan” ticket a second time before August 1st, your seat will no longer be reserved and may be replaced by another person. Please be wary of this.
To solidify your ticket with the Payment Plan you must purchase the “Payment Plan” ticket twice.
1) No open flames on the bus.
2) Respect the bus and respect others!
3) Keep in mind we will be crossing state borders and stopping at rest stops that may not so festival-friendly. Be smart!
4) We reserve the right to remove anyone from the bus who violates these policies.
– We will be stopping at the Super Walmart in Georgia before heading into the festival.
– Pack a lunch, we will not be providing food for the bus ride.
– Sadly, the TomorrowWorld colored coach bus above is just a photoshop. We can all wish. Anyway, the bus will probably be white.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – +
PICKUP: Kmart in Somerville – 77 Middlesex Ave, Somerville, MA 02145
If facing the store entrance, we’re going to meet on the left side of the building.
PARKING: There is no overnight parking at the Kmart so please plan accordingly.
NEW HAVEN, CT
PICKUP: Walmart – 515 Saw Mill Road. West Haven, CT 06516
PARKING: You can park overnight at the Walmart!
We strongly suggest arriving at least 30 mins before the departure time. *PLEASE NOTE*: arrival times are estimates, and take in account multiple rest stops.
BOSTON: Wednesday, September 24th at 5pm.
NEW HAVEN: Wednesday, September 24th at 8:30pm.
LEAVING THE FESTIVAL:
You should have all of your camping gear and luggage packed and ready to go at the pick up location by 9am. We are departing at 10am with or without you!
All buses will arrive around 10am on Tuesday, September 30th.
By purchasing a ticket to the bus you acknowledge the following:
1) MASS EDMC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items aboard the vehicle or throughout the duration of the trip.
2) I am financially liable for taking care of the bus as well as any damages I incur to the bus.
3) MASS EDMC is not responsible for anything that may happen to the bus during travel. We’ve taken precautionary measures to ensure that in case of any bus malfunctions, a timely solution will be provided at no extra cost to you.
4) There are no refunds on your purchase.