Round-Trip Bus to Electric Forest 2013 (SOLD OUT)
May 3rd, 2013MASS EDMC STAFF
RIDE WITH US TO ELECTRIC FOREST:
We’ve organized a round-trip coach bus to Electric Forest that departs from Amherst, MA & Albany, NY to Rothbury, MI. A round trip seat on the bus costs $185 per person. The deadline to pay and reserve a spot on the bus is June 7th. Below are some reasons why you should join us:
– DEPARTS Amherst, MA: June 26th @ 4 PM from Brandywine Village
– DEPARTS Albany, NY: June 26th @ 7 PM from UAlbany – Collin’s Circle
– ARRIVES Rothbury, MI: June 27th @ 10AM at Electric Forest
*We will be stopping at the Super Walmart in Michigan before we arrive at the festival*
– DEPARTS Rothbury, MI: July 1st @ 12 PM from Electric Forest
– ARRIVES Albany, NY: July 2nd @ 2AM at UAlbany – Collin’s Circle
– ARRIVES Amherst, MA: July 2nd @ 4AM at Brandywine Village
PAYMENT DETAILS Payment Deadline June 7th – We will not accept payments after this date. If you would prefer not to buy online & pay in cash please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
– Round Trip to and from Electric Forest
– 6 nights overnight parking in Amherst
– Storage for your luggage and camping equipment
– All Transportation Expenses Included (Gas, Tolls, etc. – it adds up!)
– Your own comfy coach bus seat!
WHY TAKE THE BUS?:
– Guarantee a safe, relaxing ride home after 4 long nights of raging.
– It’s a party bus. Great music, Great Vibes.
– AVOID 28 hours in a car
– AVOID paying for 6 tanks of gas (avg. 3 tanks each way)
– AVOID extensive wear & tear on your car
– AVOID Canada
– The next cheapest bus to Electric Forest costs $400!
– Amherst, MA to Rothbury, MI (roundtrip) = 1,700+ miles
– The bus will not be passing through Canada, take a deep breath
– We will be stopping at the Super Wal-Mart in Michigan before heading into the festival
– Pack a lunch, we will not be providing food for the bus ride. Waters will be provided.
– Overnight parking is only included for those departing from Amherst. If you are you from Albany and need a place to overnight park please contact Kasey Docherty.
– Sadly, the Electric Forest colored coach bus above is just a photoshop. We can all wish. Anyway, the bus will probably be white.
If you’d like to pay in cash and avoid the fees, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com!