Hop on the Bus to Electric Forest 2015!
December 22nd, 2014MASS EDMC STAFF
Of all the festivals we’ve managed to attend, Electric Forest has been one of the most unique & fantastic experiences of them all. If you’ve been around us, you know we haven’t been able to stop talking about it, our experiences, and planning our return… and you need to come with us.
Start making your mental commitments my friends… we’re headed (back) to the Sherwood Forest!
BUS INFO, TICKETS, & ITINERARIES:
To celebrate the launch of our yearly Forest buses, we’re hooking up TWO LUCKY ADVENTURERS with complimentary seats to Rothbury, Michigan. Those who ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY will be eligible to win a FREE SEAT ON THE BUS from a departure city of their choosing, headed to Electric Forest 2015.
1) It’s going to be an amazing time! Sit back, relax, see the sights, and make some friends along the way. Then, we get to experience four nights of incredible music and art and party at our campground afterwords. Our campsite is reserved for everyone on our buses – last year we had nearly 400 people from all over the Northeast at our campsite! We bring music, performers, and other surprises to keep the fun going all night long.
2) Avoid paying ~$300 for airplane travel. Remember, you would still have to pay for a cab and you wouldn’t be able to bring all your camping gear and fun accessories.
3) Avoid driving 30 hours (15 hours one way) and 2000 miles – let the Electric Forest Bus be your safe and smooth ride. Driving back from the Forest after 4 nights of partying is no easy task!
4) Avoid wear & tear on your car and paying for gas.
WHAT’S THIS GONNA COST ME?
Tier 1 Bus Tickets: $210 + fees
Tier 2 Bus Tickets: $225 + fees
Tier 3 Bus Tickets: $240 + fees
Bus Tickets will increase in price periodically, so purchase a ticket sooner rather than later!
LOYALTY PROGRAM: If you’ve been on our any of our festival buses before, you are elligible for a discounted bus ticket! To claim your discount, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the bus you rode on. We will provide you with one-time use discount code.
REFER A FRIEND: Refer-a-friend to purchase a bus ticket and receive a $10 discount on your bus ticket! Your friend simply needs to write in your name at check-out, and you will be credited a $10 discount to your card. NOTE: You must have already purchased a bus ticket to that specific bus trip in order to receive the discount!
There are NO REFUNDS.
THE PAYMENT PLAN
We are offering a payment plan for the Electric Forest Bus in which you can pay $110.00 in two installments to reserve a seat on one of the buses.
If you do not purchase the “Payment Plan” ticket a second time before March 1st, your seat will no longer be reserved and may be replaced by another person. Please be wary of this.
To solidify your ticket with the Payment Plan you must purchase the “Payment Plan” ticket twice.
1) The bus will not be passing through Canada, take a deep breath
2) We will be stopping at the Super Walmart in Michigan before heading into the festival.
3) Pack a lunch and snacks for the long ride, we will not be providing any food.
4) Sadly, the Electric Forest colored coach bus above is just a photoshop. We can all wish. Anyway, the bus will probably be white.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
By riding on these buses you are joining our family, our team, and our community for the weekend. We’re all here to have the best time possible and in order to achieve this goal, it’s imperative that each passenger is responsible and respectful. Please look out for each other. The following policies are in place to ensure we get to the festival as safely and timely as possible. Any passenger who does not adhere to any of the below policies may be removed from the bus at the Bus Captain’s discretion.
1) STATE LAWS.
We will be crossing state borders and stopping at rest stops where laws may be strict, not to mention potentially encountering law enforcement throughout our trip. This means absolutely no alcoholic beverages, illicit substances, or questionable behavior outside the bus throughout the trip. If we see you visibly participating in any questionable behavior, we will not hesitate to remove you from the bus. Keep it tight!
2) PUBLIC BEHAVIOR.
Please be mindful of your behavior when we are at rest-stops, Walmart, or public settings of any sort while on the bus trip. Your actions reflect on our trip and community as a whole.
3) BE TIMELY.
There are 50 others on the bus besides yourself, and we’re all trying to get to the destination. At rest stops, you must be mindful and return to the bus by the time set designated by the Bus Captain. Those who dawdle will delay the arrival time for all passangers – please aim to avoid holding up the bus.
3) NO OPEN FLAMES.
4) MUST BE 21+ TO DRINK ALCOHOL.
5) BE RESPECTFUL.
Though you may not know everyone on the bus and though it can sometimes be extremely difficult to control your emotions/fists/words while contained within a small space for an extended period of time, we ask that you are respectful at all times.
By purchasing a ticket to the bus you acknowledge the following:
1) MASS EDMC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items aboard the vehicle or throughout the duration of the trip.
2) I am financially liable for taking care of the bus as well as any damages I incur to the bus.
3) MASS EDMC is not responsible for anything that may happen to the bus during travel. We’ve taken precautionary measures to ensure that in case of any bus malfunctions, a timely solution will be provided at no extra cost to you.
4) There are no refunds on your purchase.